It is a great pleasure to announce the 1st International Congress on Biliary Atresia and Related Diseases (BARD). This will include state-of-the-art lectures by an international faculty, a full multidisciplinary scientific program along with the launch of a new internet-based BARD registry.
The BARD-meeting is certified by the Ärztekammer Berlin with 16 CME points.
Unique features and reasons to attend
- Beyond biliary atresia - inclusion of topics within the overall theme of neonatal cholestasis.
- Remaining healthy with biliary atresia and transition to adult care now fully covered.
- Multidisciplinary format to attract basic and clinical researchers; pediatric and adult hepatologists and gastroenterologists; and pediatric hepatobiliary and transplant surgeons.
- Customization of scientific program by participants’ preference (see registration and submission of abstracts)
- Three high-value “Best Presentation” awards
- Totally new website www.bard-online.com, offering a platform for current research progress, diagnostic protocols, operative strategies and benchmark outcome measures. This will facilitate inter-professional communication and aid patient and parent information.
Early registration and early abstract submission offers a chance to shape the meeting interactively. Please note that additional tickets for the BARD-dinner are limited (“first come first served”).
re-load | BAGS FOR THE WORLD
We look forward to meeting you in Berlin.?
(On behalf of the interdisciplinary organizing board)
Already registered participants from: